Apply Now Back
To apply for a suitable position at IPE Global Limited, explore our Current Openings. Alternatively, you could pro-actively submit your CV and we will get in touch with you once a suitable opportunity arises. To submit your CV, please fill in the form below:
Job Title / Position:
Knowledge Management and Documentation Expert -OGIP
Type of Employment :
Full Time ( Senior Level)
15 Oct, 2013
- Analyse and document progress / changes and disseminate findings, information on best practices and lessons learnt
- Prepare presentation and written documents for sharing at various level of programme of operations
- Support the process of Monthly Progress Report preparation
- Be the custodian of all the reports and studies for reference and sharing at decision making forum
- Cull-out critical pieces of information from reports for advocacy
- Contribute to the introduction of innovative knowledge management interventions at different levels, including the development of project Intra-net.
- Contribute to knowledge management capacity development activities at state, regional and district levels
- Responsible for organizing and jointly implementing research on selected knowledge management interventions in consultation with operations team.
- Responsible for synthesizing knowledge management research and development results in different formats for communication to policy and decision makers, and other users
- Responsible for internal project communications and communications with key stakeholders using electronic newsletters and social media
- Responsible for public information management, including report launches and special public events, awareness and information campaigns, the management of media relations, and content development
- Set up and maintain an information database and a photo library at project office that can be accessed by programme and project staff to better communicate the work done under the project.
- Support the consolidation and packaging of information so as to better communicate the impact of project works to departments, media and beneficiaries
- Responsible for production of short videos that clearly illustrate the work of the project in different thematic areas
- Contribute to the regular consolidation of reports highlighting achievements, results and impact
- Organize the creation, updating and dissemination of project specific products such as leaflets and publications to most the appropriate recipients/audience
- Support the Team Leader in the drafting of press releases and media advisories to support key launches, milestones and events